Ideal for hurricane prone areas that require MIAMI Dade NOA approval, these three-in-one Composite Roof Deck Panels provide acoustics, insulation, and a nailable surface that accepts a wide variety of roofing materials.
- Miami Dade NOA Approved (18-0619.03)
- Sound absorption – NRC up to 0.60
- R-value up to 44
- Spans up to 60"
- 50-pound design load
- Diaphragm shear up to 786 dsn/lf
- Nailable surface
- Low or high slope applications
- Wind uplift resistance up to 321 lbs/sq ft.
at a glance
|Sound Absorption||NRC up to 0.60|
|Light Reflectance||Natural - 60%
|Sustainability||LEED v4 contributions -
5 credit areas
|Thermal Performance||R-value up to 44|
|Diaphragm Shear||Up to 786 dsn/lf
|Span||Up to 60"|
|Wind Uplift Resistance||Miami Dade NOA Approved (18-0619.03)|
Contributes to LEED v4